Philip Security terms & conditions
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website.
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice. .
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
WEB SITE ACCESS
USE OF WEBSITE
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
LAW AND JURISDICTION
PHILIP SECURITY LTD
133 Creek Road
PHONE: +44 (0)20 3176 2906
"Having worked with Philip Security for almost two years now, I cannot think what we would have done without their excellent service! The door supervisors are incredibly professional and customer service is exceptional. If you are trying to find a reliable and professional security service then look no further! Philip Security is certainly the right one for you!"
- Natalie Maroufi - Managing Director
"I am very pleased with the team at Monument and the service that you provide, I would be happy to recommend you to other businesses. We are opening another bar in Gresham St in the first week of October and intend to use your services."
- Andrew Stones - (Operations Director)
"Your service was first class. Indeed not only did I witness this myself but I also received compliments from LOCOG & Westfield."
- James Tallon-Business Development Director
"They have been professional throughout and always arranged meetings as soon as required in order to swiftly resolve any important issues. The team works hard and as a result I have been happy to renew the contract for another 12 months."
- William Campbell-Owner
"We undertake noise surveys and have used Philip Security Ltd a number of times to accompany our staff on site. We have found them to be professional, reliable and accommodating to our needs, which can be quite specific and out of the ordinary. We have also found them to be extremely helpful with more unusual requests, such as safeguarding noise measurement equipment, and always get a quick response to our strange queries. I would not hesitate to recommend Philip Security to my colleagues and peers."
- Angela Lamacraft (Engineer)-Peter Brett