Philip Security is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Philip Security may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/01/2015.
WHAT WE COLLECTWe may collect the following information, for service providing:
- Personal details, such as name, surname and company name.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Venue details consisting of name, address, type and protection required.
- Other information relevant to provide the appropriate service.
- Personal details, such as name, surname, nationality, date of birth, professional photo, CV and Cover Letter.
- Contact information including email address, phone number and address.
- Other information relevant to provide job details.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHERWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the customers' information to delivery our services, such as: Door Supervisor, Mobile Patrol, Key Holding & Alarm Monitoring, Event Security.
- We use the applicants' information to find new eployees for our company.
- All the information collected will be part of the internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SECURITYWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
PHILIP SECURITY LTD
133 Creek Road
PHONE: +44 (0)20 3176 2906
"Having worked with Philip Security for almost two years now, I cannot think what we would have done without their excellent service! The door supervisors are incredibly professional and customer service is exceptional. If you are trying to find a reliable and professional security service then look no further! Philip Security is certainly the right one for you!"
- Natalie Maroufi - Managing Director
"I am very pleased with the team at Monument and the service that you provide, I would be happy to recommend you to other businesses. We are opening another bar in Gresham St in the first week of October and intend to use your services."
- Andrew Stones - (Operations Director)
"Your service was first class. Indeed not only did I witness this myself but I also received compliments from LOCOG & Westfield."
- James Tallon-Business Development Director
"They have been professional throughout and always arranged meetings as soon as required in order to swiftly resolve any important issues. The team works hard and as a result I have been happy to renew the contract for another 12 months."
- William Campbell-Owner
"We undertake noise surveys and have used Philip Security Ltd a number of times to accompany our staff on site. We have found them to be professional, reliable and accommodating to our needs, which can be quite specific and out of the ordinary. We have also found them to be extremely helpful with more unusual requests, such as safeguarding noise measurement equipment, and always get a quick response to our strange queries. I would not hesitate to recommend Philip Security to my colleagues and peers."
- Angela Lamacraft (Engineer)-Peter Brett